- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Holiday events galore coming up
Chris Cook - Forks Forum photo
Trimmers of Christmas trees at the Soroptimist of the Olympic Rainforest's Festival of Trees began work on their trees on Thursday evening, Dec. 1 at the Forks Bank of America meeting room. The Festival of Trees fund-raiser is just one of a long list of activities scheduled for the weekend of Friday, Dec. 2 - Sunday, Dec. 4.
Here's the Holiday schedule:
• West End Business & Professional Association Holiday Promo Santa Bucks Drawing 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3 at Forks Outfitters.
• Cherish Our Children, Friday, Dec. 2 starting at 5 p.m. An event in La Push that benefits the children of Forks and La Push; at the Akalat Center featuring live and silent auctions, dinner and live entertainment.
• The Forks Congregational Church at 280 S. Spartan Ave. will once again be the location for the annual West End Business and Professional Association’s (WEBPA) “Breakfast with Santa.” WEBPA will be teaming up with the Forks High School Chapter of FCCLA in running the event, which is scheduled
for Saturday, Dec. 3 from 8 to 11 a.m.
• 6th Annual Festival of Trees Saturday, Dec. 3 and Sunday, Dec. 4 from 1 to 4 p.m. each day at the Bank of America in Forks. Sponsored by the Soroptimist International of the Olympic Rain Forest. Saturday is an open house, Sunday auction begins at 2 p.m.
• 10th Annual Twinkle Light Holiday Parade, Saturday, Dec. 3 beginning at 6:30 p.m. in downtown Forks. The annual holiday parade on Forks Avenue begins after dark at 6:30 p.m. and features floats, vehicles and other entries all lit up in a festive way in celebration of the Christmas holidays.
• Moonlight Madness late night opening shopping begins at 7 p.m. in downtown Forks and at Forks Outfitters on Saturday evening, Dec. 3. Come out and do your Christmas and holiday shopping, right after the Twinkle Lights Parade. Merchants stay open late, there’s music and food too.
• Forks Open Aire Market is opening for Christmas holiday shopping on Friday, Dec. 9 and Saturday, Dec. 10 in the Bank of America building. Local crafters and artisans display their holiday wares.