A chimney fire displaced four people from their home in Beaver early Friday morning.
Clallam County District 1 fire crews responded to the fire on Tyee Ridge Road near
Lake Pleasant in the early morning hours Friday.
The blaze had spread to the attic by the time firefighters arrived, shortly after 1:30 a.m.
Crews extinguished the blaze in about two hours and left the scene around 5:30 a.m., containing damage to the roof and attic, according to Assistant Chief Wes Romberg.
They believe the fire began in the chimney before spreading.
Romberg said the people in the home are staying in a motel temporarily.