CBD oil has proven invaluable in so many people’s lives. As we expand our knowledge about its other benefits, more people appreciate its known benefits of better sleep, reduced anxiety, and pain relief.
You will get the best CBD oil available in three broad categories on the market. Full-spectrum CBD oil is the most common. It contains the entire chemical composition of the hemp plant, thus carrying overall its benefits. It also has 0.3% THC, which is within the legal threshold and will not induce a psychoactive reaction. Broad-spectrum CBD oil is similar to the full spectrum variety, except containing no THC. CBD isolate contains no other compounds except CBD. The isolate is CBD at its highest concentration but with no odor, color, or flavor.
With so many brands in the market, it is difficult for inexperienced people to find the best CBD oil for their needs. You need to improve your health and wellbeing, but you need to be cautious about what supplements you use. Brands in the market strive to make all their products sound amazing. We have done the research necessary to cut through all that and show you the best CBD oil in the market. We considered factors like the hemp source, quality of ingredients, ease of use, and customer reviews.
If you are curious about what CBD oil can do, you have come to the right place. You may also have a condition that CBD oil can help you manage. Either way, we have taken the guesswork out of the process for you, and here are the best CBD oil products in the market.
Top 5 Best CBD Oils Brands You Must Try For Pain Management:
- Exhale Wellness – Best Overall CBD Brand For CBD Oils & Hemp Oils
- Budpop – High Potency Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Cheef Botanicals – High-Quality Organic Hemp Tincture
- Hollyweed CBD – Most Effective CBD Oil For Chronic Pain
- FAB CBD – Premium CBD Products Online
#1. Exhale Wellness – Best Overall CBD Brand For CBD Oils & Hemp Oils
Exhale Wellness is a company located in Los Angeles, California. It is staffed with growers, researchers, and other professionals who are all excited about cannabis. The company not only produces CBD oil but also produces other cannabis products, supplements, and foods. Exhale Wellness sources its hemp from farmers in Colorado who provide high-quality and organically grown hemp plants. The company thus ensures highly potent and safe extracts for their oils. It relies on the CO2 extraction method, which is currently the best practice in the industry.
Besides pure CBD oil, Exhale Wellness also produces various cannabis products such as CBD gummies, vape carts, pre-rolls, soft gel capsules, flowers, shatters, and cigarettes. These products comply with the 2018 Farm Bill, thus ensuring quality all around. You will find both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum hemp extracts in Exhale Wellness products.
- Vegan Safe Products: Exhale Wellness products are free of gluten, dairy, GMOs, artificial colors, and flavors. These contain no animal gelatin, additives, or preservatives.
- Fast-Growing Brand Reputation: Your reputation in the market is usually out of your hands and takes time to build. However, Exhale Wellness is already among the most respected hemp-related companies in the market. The company is in this position due to its exceptionally high-quality products and services.
- Excellent Customer Service: You can easily reach their customer service desk for any queries or complaints. Their communication channels are open 24/7, and you can talk to a live person during the day.
- US-Grown Hemp: Their collaboration with hemp farmers in Colorado presents an opportunity to monitor the quality of the hemp plants, assuring high-quality products. Sourcing from US farmers also promotes local businesses and gives back to the community.
- Organic and vegan products
- Third-party lab tested products
- Customer-friendly shipping, exchange, and return policy
- Website still not fully functional
- Product pages do not indicate ingredients list
#2. BudPop – High Potency Full Spectrum CBD Oil
The company is on a mission to produce a CBD product for everyone’s needs. Budpop CBD oil is made from Kentucky-grown hemp, where there are no pesticides or insecticides used in the farming process.
The company displays certificates of analysis on its website and keeps third-party lab reports up to date. Budpop relies on Santé Laboratories of Austin, Texas, for their third-party lab testing.
Budpop offers its CBD oil full spectrum, isolate, and broad-spectrum. There are also other variations like immune boost CBD oil. The potency on offer is between 500mg and 3,000mg per bottle.
Budpop is a member of the Industrial Hemp Pilot Program in Kentucky. This membership guarantees that the company adheres to strict hemp regulations. That guarantee is further proven by their batch-testing of all the CBD products they manufacture.
- Best Manufacturing Practices: Budpop adheres to current Good Manufacturing Practices. The company is also punctual with its audits from the Food and Drug Administration. Their supply chain also has strict auditing to ensure the highest security and quality control standards.
- Excellent Reputation: Better Business Bureau rates Budpop A+. The company enjoys the best possible reputation for a hemp handling company through that rating. Customers are thus assured of high-quality CBD products.
- Extensive Range of CBD Products: Budpop is keen on innovation, producing more than the average range of CBD products. Apart from the usual full spectrum, isolate, and broad-spectrum CBD oil, they also provide specially tuned products. You will find on their website CBD antioxidant boosts, immune boost CBD oil, CBG + CBD oil, ultra-broad spectrum CBD oil, CBD + melatonin tablets, among others.
- Suitable for Older People: Besides not containing THC, the specialized formulations offered by MedTerra make their products gentle on older customers. Older people can thus rely on MedTerra products to improve bone health and minimize pain.
- High CBD concentrations in the tinctures
- Great value for money
- Easily accessible lab reports
- US Hemp Authority certified
- Not enough details on website
#3. Cheef Botanicals – High-Quality Organic Hemp Tincture
Cheef Botanicals was founded in Commerce, California, by cannabis enthusiasts. While it initially served only the California market, Cheef Botanical products are now available across the US. The company is keen on educating the world on the healing properties of the hemp plant. They aim to position hemp as the better alternative to pharmaceutical solutions for chronic pain relief, sleep disorders, and overall health and wellbeing.
Cheef Botanicals sources its hemp from Colorado and Oregon farms. The company then applies supercritical CO2 extraction to draw out the full-spectrum CBD hemp extract. All their products are GMO-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and made from wholesome ingredients.
Cheef Botanicals presents a well-organized and appealing product catalog. Apart from pure CBD oil tinctures, you can shop for CBD edibles, CBD flowers, pre-rolls, CBD capsules, topicals, vapes, and CBD concentrates. You get to enjoy discounts when you bundle some of their products. The CBD oil tinctures come in four sizes and concentrations:
300 mg CBD in a 15 ml bottle for 300 drops with 1 mg of CBD per drop. 600 mg CBD in a 15 ml bottle for 300 drops with 2 mg of CBD per drop. 1200 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle for 600 drops with 2 mg of CBD per drop. 3000 mg of CBD per 60 ml bottle for 1200 drops with 2.5 mg of CBD per drop.
- Transparent Lab Results: Cheef Botanicals publishes its lab results online. You can easily confirm the number of ingredients, especially CBD oil, to be the same as advertised on their product packaging.
- THC-Free Products: All Cheef Botanical products contain no traces of THC. THC is the component of cannabis that induces psychoactive reactions. Those whose beliefs and principles forbid indulging in psychoactive reactions are thus safe to use Cheef Botanical CBD tinctures and other products.
- Updated and Informative Blog Section: The Cheef Botanical website contains the most informative blog section out of all these brands. If you don’t know much about hemp and would love to know more before you try it, visit this blog. You get to learn about each illness and how CBD oil provides relief from its effects.
- Bundle Offers: While some of their more desirable products may be pricey, you can enjoy bundle offers. Bundle offers help bring those prices down and give you access to more CBD oil.
- Colorado and Oregon grown hemp
- Free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Extensive dosing information
- Higher prices on select products
#4. Hollyweed CBD – Most Effective CBD Oil For Chronic Pain
Hollyweed CBD was founded in 2017 in Los Angeles. It has a keen focus on producing only the highest-quality CBD products. The company was formed by a team of cannabis experts interested in demystifying and educating the public about CBD products. Few people understood CBD and its benefits, and even less trusted CBD brands. The team thus focused on developing a company that offered CBD products and complete information on said products.
Hollyweed CBD is a delta-8 producer focused on products that promote health and wellbeing. The company employs the highest quality ingredients to produce CBD oil and other cannabis products. It places strict control over the entire production process, from farms to shelves. They do not accept the use of pesticides, for example. No synthetic fertilizers or sprays are used in their farms, thus giving them the confidence to label their products 100% naturally grown.
The Hollyweed CBD website is user-friendly and highly informative. Their product catalog is elaborate and carries full disclosure on each product on display. With prompt and friendly customer service, shopping is delightful for all customers.
- Strictly Natural Ingredients: The entire process of making CBD oil relies on natural ingredients. Handling those ingredients is also done naturally, with no synthetic additives anywhere in the chain.
- Federally Legal: Hollyweed CBD oil contains less than 0.3% THC, making it legal to possess and distribute in the US. Therefore, a customer will face no problem with the law in virtually all the states.
- User-Friendly Website: Hollyweed CBD offers an intuitive and easy-to-use website for everyone. Therefore, you can find the product and relevant information you need to help you make the right purchasing decision. Your CBD experience is thus safer and effective.
- Pleasant Aromas: Customers report enjoying the aromas and flavors of Hollyweed CBD oil and other products. The focus on quality ingredients and natural processes eliminate the introduction of foreign aromas and flavors while retaining all the natural ones.
- Exceptional pain Relief: While most CBD brands offer pain relief, customers report better results using Hollyweed CBD oil. It has a faster reaction time when applied to a painful part of the body and a calming effect on the nerve pain. It also promotes better sleep, further adding to this advantage.
- Plenty of promo codes and discounts through social media engagement
- Diverse and potent hemp flower strains
- Quick and safe shipping
- High CBD rich strains
- No free shipping
- Only available online
#5. FAB CBD – Premium CBD Products Online
FAB CBD was established in 2017 in Colorado. It has since been among the producers of affordable and high-quality CBD oils. The company uses third-party lab testing of its CBD products. It has a good reputation in the market and government since it does not have trouble with the Food and Drug Administration. The company’s focus on transparency and quality has earned it that ease of trading.
In several potencies, you can enjoy isolate-based or full-spectrum CBD oil from FAB CBD. Online medically reviewed rate their products the highest competition, with many satisfied customers.
The most famous CBD product in their catalog is the FAB CBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil. Its popularity is due to the different flavors, including citrus, mint, vanilla, berry, and natural. They make for great additions to your drinks of food, as well as for direct consumption.
FAB CBD guarantees its customers that its products are free from pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and solvents. Their CBD oil is available in 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400 mg of CBD concentrate, with coconut oil or hemp seed oil as the carrier.
- Industry Recognition: A quick online search reveals FAB CBD oil is on most ‘best CBD oil’ lists. Customers sing praises for the company’s products, and independent reviewers tend to agree it is among the best.
- Quality and Transparency: No other company is as open about its operations as FAB CBD. The website offers all the information about their operations and policies. There is hardly any aspect of the company you cannot find out about online.
- ProVerde Laboratories Testing: ProVerde Laboratories Testing handled third-party testing for FAB CBD products. ProVerde Laboratories Testing is an ISO 17025-accredited lab, a reliable third-party lab.
- Budget-Friendly Offerings: The rapid growth in the market enabled FAB CBD to minimize its operational costs, thus affording to charge lower for their products. You also get more value when you buy larger bottles. The 30-day money-back guarantee further makes it a more budget-friendly option for most customers.
- Focus on the Youth: while people of all ages can use FAB CBD oil and other products, younger customers love it. The updated and intuitive website, coupled with the delightful flavors, makes for an attractive offering for the youth.
- Colorado-grown hemp
- Several flavor options
- Excellent customer service
- Potentially inaccurate potency calculations
How we Made the List Of Top CBD Oil Brands
We first did some online research for some of the most popular CBD oil brands in the market. We then came up with a list of desirable characteristics in CBD oil. After analyzing the popular CBD oil brands against their characteristics, we eliminated most brands from the list. We then researched further into the remaining brands and their product offerings and came up with five of the best among them.
What We Looked For
During the shortlisting process, we exhaustively analyzed each of the brands. We focused on these critical factors:
- Hemp sources – We checked the source of CBD to make sure it was hemp-derived CBD products and fully organic. We also looked at the quality of the carrier oil and how gentle it was on the human body. Another critical factor was the diversity of flavors from each brand.
- CBD Potency and Type – We examined the potency levels that different brands offer. CBD oil may be cheap because it contains so little CBD that it is impotent. We, therefore, focused on brands whose products contain industry-acceptable levels of CBD.
- Lab tests – Lab tests confirm the contents of a bottle of CBD oil and how safe it is for human consumption. In our analysis, we verified the concentrations of the CBD in the oil and the ratios of other critical components of the oil to make it effective. We thus narrowed down the list to only brands that had a balance of ingredients without compromising safety.
- Price – Each brand prices its products with certain factors and goals in mind. We aimed to include only brands that offered the best value to their customers. At the same time, we picked brands that did not compromise quality for an attractive price tag.
- Customer reviews – We not only looked at customer comments online, but we also looked at what long-time users had to say. Long-term experience reveals whether a given brand is worth sticking with for the long haul. That focus enabled us to narrow down on the brands that receive the highest customer satisfaction ratings.
Critical Factors to Consider When Buying CBD Oil Products
CBD oil is all the rage at the moment. As the number of brands selling CBD oil increases, so does the chance of you buying a substandard product. A company can only sell substandard products if the customers are not well informed. Here are essential factors to consider when searching for the best CBD oil.
- Determine Why you Need the Product
Look beyond the hype to why you need to take CBD oil. CBD oil is praised for its many benefits, most of which may not apply to you. Especially, when it get combined with the testosterone booster supplementsr, it gives extraordinary results. Identify your need, whether it is for pain relief or anxiety reduction, to help you in the selection. Your pain point also determines how you will consume CBD oil. For fast pain relief, placing a few drops under the tongue works. If the pain is in your leg, topical application at that point may be most effective.
- Find Out About its THC Content
CBD oil may contain THC. If you are looking for its health benefits without the psychoactive reactions, you need to check the THC content. More specifically, you’ll want to ensure that it has no more than 0.3% THC. That percentage is low enough not to cause any undesirable reaction. You need to avoid a product with a higher percentage if you do not wish to get high.
- Find out the Source of the Hemp
High-quality CBD oil is made from the hemp plant. CBD oil-producing companies get their hemp from Colorado, Oregon, Kentucky, or importation. Colorado produces the best hemp due to its strict regulation of the growing process. Hemp from overseas presents the most challenges since those farms do not undergo the same rigorous and controlled growing process. It is advisable to prioritize CBD oil made from hemp grown in Colorado.
- Ask for Test Results
Do not buy CBD oils before seeing its certificate of analysis. COA reveals all the ingredients in it and their levels, such as THC, CBD, and the presence of contaminants. While you may not access CBD oil made from hemp grown in Colorado, the COA lets you know whether the final product in question is up to standard. The hemp may have been imported, but it meets the expected threshold in terms of quality and pureness. Avoid any company that is not willing to share their COA information.
- Check the CBD Dosage Amount
Be keen on how much CBD you get from an entire bottle and each dose. Dosage is expressed as milligrams per dose. The first-time CBD user should go for the least potent dose, around 10 milligrams. Whenever the dosage information is not readily available, confirm the bottle’s contents through the COA.
- Understand all Other Ingredients Labeled
Brands may take liberties with their labeling to attract more customers. You need to be keen, especially with their extraction methods. CBD companies can claim to have used CO2 extraction, but what hemp plant components were extracted? Are they safe for your consumption?
If they claim to have extracted hemp oil, is this true? Ensure that you figure all of these out before you make your final purchase.
- Avoid Products with Unclear Health Claims
The CBD oil brand may make lofty claims of curing certain diseases. While CBD oil is a potent and effective drug, you need to be skeptical of such claims. A claim such as pain relief will likely have a detailed explanation of how that is possible. However, a claim of curing cancer is most likely accompanied by little to no explanation. Why? It’s simple. CBD hasn’t been proven to be able to cure cancer yet. Any such claims are mere speculations. As such, it is important for you to watch out for unclear claims with regard to the effects of CBD on your health.
Frequently Asked Questions About CBD
Q1. What is CBD?
CBD is among the active compounds known as cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. CBD is the second most abundant cannabinoid next to tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. CBD is the popular health and wellness component of cannabis.
Q2. Does CBD come from marijuana or hemp?
Marijuana and hemp are from the Cannabis Sativa family. Their differences stem from their cannabinoid content. While CBD occurs in both plants, it is the primary factor in hemp. For clarity, hemp is high in CBD and low in THC. Marijuana, on the other hand, has more THC than CBD.
Any cannabis plant that contains more than 0.3% on dry weight is classified as marijuana. There are, however, some marijuana strains that are high in CBD and low in THC, with some having an equal ratio. Other differences between these two plants come from their general uses. Marijuana is consumed recreationally or medicinally, while hemp is used in nutrition, textile, and more.
Q3. What’s the difference between CBD and THC?
CBD and THC may both be cannabinoids, but they have distinct differences. Their chemical structure is similar, but their different shapes make them interact with our bodies differently. THC’s action interacts with the body by binding directly to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system.
It is biased to the CB1 receptors. That bias makes it overstimulate those receptors, resulting in that intoxicated feeling. CBD, on the other hand, does not act in the same way. It simply prevents the enzymes in the ECS from breaking down the body’s naturally occurring endocannabinoids. It, therefore, promotes a healthy function of the ECS without any overstimulation. This is why CBD does not intoxicate.
Q4. Will CBD get me high?
No, since CBD is non-intoxicating. However, you should note that the claims that it is non-psychoactive are not technically true. It does influence the brain’s function by allowing some endocannabinoid action. It can thus impact your mental state, leaving you feeling relaxed but not overstimulated.
Q5. How do I consume CBD?
Consuming CBD depends on the product you are using. CBD drops are the most typical product. To take them, place a few drops under the tongue and hold for about a minute before swallowing. You need to follow the supplied instructions for the best results for other products.
Q6. What is CBD oil?
CBD oil is a liquid cannabis extract with high concentrations of cannabidiol. CBD oil is extracted from the hemp plant. That extraction process carries over other compounds, thus giving it different aromas and flavors.
Q7. Is CBD legal?
After implementing the Farm Bill in 2018, CBD was no longer classified as a controlled substance. CBD is therefore legal in almost all states. Individual states may interpret the bill in specific ways, making it necessary to determine the rules governing the use and possession in your area. In most places, as long as the oil contains less than 0.3% of THC, it is perfectly legal.
Q8. Is it safe to use CBD, and are there side effects?
CBD has been labeled safe for human consumption. It poses no real risk outside the regular ones that come alongside eating poorly made food. One cannot get addicted to CBD oil, further increasing its safe usage. CBD oil’s most severe recorded side effects include headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. The victims had taken large volumes of CBD oil, and the side effects subsided fast once they stopped consuming the product in such large quantities.
Q9. Does CBD appear on a drug test?
CBD is a non-intoxicating substance, so no drug test is actively looking for it. Drug tests are concerned with intoxicating substances like THC metabolites. THC metabolites are a by-product of your body processing THC.
Q10. How do I determine how much CBD to take?
There is no official reference chart to guide people on how much CBD to consume. More research shows that a dose between 10mg to 50mg per day is adequate for most people. It is best to first try out the lowest dose and analyze your body’s reactions before increasing the dosage.
Q11. How do I safely purchase CBD online?
It is not easy buying CBD online. Certain brands use the anonymity of the internet to sell their customers poor-quality products. On the other hand, other brands strive to offer quality products and services on the same online platform. Consider buying from brands that source their hemp in the country. Check to see if they use safe extraction methods. Do not purchase unless you see a product’s COA. This certification reveals critical information about the quality and safety of the product you are about to buy.
Final Words: Should You Buy Hemp Oils & Tinctures To Buy?
CBD oil possesses many health benefits, with even more discovered over time. It is commonly used for pain relief, to help relax an anxious person, to curb the nauseating effects of chemotherapy, among other uses.
Many brands online sell CBD oil while capitalizing on those benefits. You need to be keen on what promises they make, especially if you are a new user. While it is a wonderful substance, it is not a miracle cure. Its effectiveness depends on what you are ailing from and how well it interacts with your body. Many people report not feeling any effects from CBD oil until they switch brands. That confirms the need to be careful when shopping for CBD.
You need to look beyond the marketing talk and sweeping statements most CBD oils brands offer to find the best CBD oil. This guide makes it easy to identify the right CBD oil product for your needs. Be patient with your dosing, and apply it most effectively for the best results. With these five CBD oil brands, you are assured of making the right choice.