Eagle Fest is a fun community event held on Saturday, April 28, in Neah Bay. It will include an Arts and Crafts Fair, Kids’ workshop, an Eagle Walk and Talk, a 5K run, guest lectures, a silent auction and a dinner with live entertainment. Eagle Fest is a Neah Bay Chamber of Commerce Fundraiser bringing fun activities for community members and welcomed guests.
Saturday, April 28
• Craft Fair – Neah Bay Community Gym, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• Silent Auction at the Community Gym, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Money raised will benefit the scholarship fund.
• Kids’ Workshop hosted by The Home Depot, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Also, face painting by Natalie Aguirre.
• Eagle Walk & Talk with Makah Forestry starts at 2 p.m. at the Museum.
• 5K Run/Walk/Bike – Sponsored by Makah Gym and Wellness Center begins at 10 a.m. at Hobuck Beach.
• Guest Lectures – at the Marina
11 a.m. – John Gatchet Birder
1 p.m. – Chris Butler-Minor Olympic Coast Marine Sanctuary
3 p.m. – Eagle expert-Shelly Ament, Biologist DFW
• Dinner with live entertainment –5:30-8:30 p.m.
Your choice of fish or chicken. Tickets are pre-sale $15 for dinner or $25 for dinner and an Eagle Fest T-shirt
• Live Bluegrass music by “Crescent Blue”
For more information Contact Tinker Lucas at 360-640-4113.