You are invited to join the upcoming Rural Community Leadership Program in Forks and Clallam Bay WA! This free skills-based program will help you strengthen your leadership skills and explore ways to support your community. Through this FREE program, you will grow the skills to be a leader, connect with others, and learn to make a difference in your rural community. Additionally, community priorities or projects will be supported with an investment of up to $5,000 (as determined by cohort members). Classes begin Sept. 13.
Space is limited; Apply today https://airtable.com/app5Ecm0fmoADNMlX/shr1T8Wpy2UdRIzqh
Brought to you by the Medina Foundation and the Ben Phillips Memorial Fund. Learn more at www.rdiinc.org/leadership
You are the ideal community leadership program participant if:
* you don’t see yourself as a leader but want to get more involved and make a difference.
* you are interested in playing a bigger role in your community.
* you want to feel more connected to your community and the positive work happening here.
* you want to strengthen your team, your organization and the impact of your work.
* you are an experienced leader and want to coordinate your work and are preparing to pass the baton to a new leader.
To learn more about the program, visit https://rdiinc.org/rural-community-leadership-program/ or reply to this email with questions.