Almost 15 % of American adults report dealing with hearing loss. That’s about 37 million people! While people born with hearing loss grow up learning sign language and strategies to deal with their deficit, it can be very difficult for an adult to adjust to new hearing loss. Can you imagine trying to learn sign language when you’re 50 years old? It’s a daunting prospect for many. While there are options for hearing aids and some medication to restore lost hearing, the bottom line is that there’s not much the doctor can do to reverse hearing loss other than cochlear implant surgery, which is painful and expensive.
You might be wondering if there’s anything you can do to stop the hearing loss before you become completely deaf. That’s what Sam Olsen, a medical chemist, was wondering when he began to research the causes of hearing loss. The good news is that he believes that he has found an all-natural solution to keep your ears healthy and prevent further hearing loss – it’s called SonoVive.
SonoVive, a new supplement, claims to address the root cause of hearing loss; damage to the connection between your ears and your brain due to failure of the inner and outer cochlear hair cells.
What is SonoVive?
Many scientists believe hearing loss happens due to the gradual degeneration of the inner and outer hair cells present inside the cochlea. There are only about 3,500 IHCs and about 12,000 OHCs present when you are born, and they stay with you for life. If you begin to lose these cells, you lose your hearing. This is why traditional medicine believes that hearing loss is irreversible. However, the researchers who created SonoVive were interested in determining whether or not those hair cells were actually “dead” or just not communicating with the brain. It should be possible to restore the connection between the brain cells referred to as the translators, who are responsible for receiving and processing these sounds, and the ears’ inner and outer hair cells.
According to SonoVive, hearing loss is due to weakened brain cells. When these brain cells lose their link to the hair cells in the cochlea, the person starts suffering from hearing problems. SonoVive’s creator claims that it strengthens the connection between the cochlea’s inner and outer hair cells and receptors in the brain. SonoVive has been designed to support your auditory system regardless of age or medical condition.
SonoVive’s potent formulation helps you get the peace of mind you deserve in as little as three weeks from now. Your brain cells can be repaired and renewed with SonoVive’s potent mix of ingredients. All SonoVive’s active components have been thoroughly tested and combined to get the best results.
Each bottle of SonoVive is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility that adheres to stringent health and safety standards. Because SonoVive is made entirely of natural ingredients, it contains no harmful stimulants or contaminants.
SonoVive uses an exclusive blend of natural ingredients to support and rejuvenate your auditory health successfully.
- St. John’s Wort: St. John’s wort is often recommended for treating anxiety, menopausal symptoms, and ADHD. It is also known as a nerve tonic, and some people recommend it for use in helping with ear infections, although more research is needed. SonoVive’s active components and benefits are discussed below:
- Ginkgo Biloba: Among the several active ingredients in Ginkgo biloba include flavonoids, bilobalide, lactones, and terpenoids. It has shown promise in treating sudden hearing loss and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is rich in vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients, all of which have essential health benefits. You can reduce the effects of free radical damage on your body by taking phosphatidylserine daily. It also helps enhance the function of your brain cells by making it easier for them to communicate with each other.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract: It’s a plant used in herbal medicine for centuries. Also called water hyssop, Brahmi, or herb of grace, Bacopa is used in various ayurvedic treatments. It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is thought to increase brain function.
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine: Your body produces Acetyl L-Carnitine from L-Carnitine, which is made in the liver, brain, and kidneys. It is vital for the proper functioning of the brain, heart, and muscles. Some studies have shown that Acetyl L-Carnitine may positively affect hearing loss, but more research is needed for conclusive results.
- Vinpocetine: Vinpocetine is a synthesized version of a compound found in the periwinkle plant (vinca minor). It is thought to improve blood flow to the brain, improve neural connections, and prevent injury to neurons, but additional research is needed.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is found in Chinese club moss and was first synthesized by Chinese scientists in the 1980s. It shows promise in treating conditions that interfere with memory and brain function.
Guidelines for Consumers
SonoVive takes time to yield results, but the manufacturer claims it cures the root cause of hearing loss. The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, taken with a glass of water about 15 minutes before a meal. As with all supplements, it is wise to speak with a physician before use and should not be used by pregnant or nursing women or anyone under 18.
The supplement’s results can vary from one person to the next. Some clients may see improvement in a shorter time, while others may have to wait longer. SonoVive states that it may take between nine and twelve weeks for results depending on the severity of your hearing loss.
Where to buy SonoVive
On the SonoVive website, you’ll find the following options:
- One bottle of SonoVive: $69 each
- Three bottles of SonoVive: $59 each
- Six bottles of SonoVive: $49 each
SonoVive offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on all purchases. SonoVive gives you two whole months to see if it’s right for you. If the results are not to your liking, they will issue a full refund! Don’t hesitate to contact customer service via one of the following methods to inquire about a refund or for other questions you may have.
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: 19655 E 35th Dr #100, Aurora, CO 80011, USA
When it comes to supporting your auditory system, SonoVive is an excellent option because it focuses on the root cause of hearing loss. SonoVive claims to be a powerful source of plant-based active compounds and nutrients that support ear health. All its components work together to protect your ears from various ailments and improve the health of your inner ear and overall hearing capacity.
SonoVive’s nutrients claim to enhance the neural network in your brain, strengthening the connection between your ears and your brain to hear better. Remember, although this isn’t a cure-all solution, and it may not work right away, the makers of SonoVive are confident that you can improve your hearing – and willing to back it up with a 60-day money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with the results.