Voting in Washington’s 2021 General Election is now underway as ballots were mailed last week to all registered Clallam County voters. Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 2.
Those not registered to vote in Washington have until Oct. 25 to register online or by mail, or until 8 p.m. Nov. 2 to register in person at the Auditor’s Office, to participate in the General Election.
Registered voters may access their registration details and other voter information online at votewa.gov. Those needing a replacement ballot may access a printable ballot via the secure website, or obtain one by contacting Clallam County Elections at 360-417-2221 or [email protected]
Ballots must be postmarked or returned to a dropbox by 8 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 2.
Ballot drop off options include 24-hour ballot boxes at the following locations
• Carlsborg – 261461 Hwy 101 (near Sunny Farms, adjacent to Mill Road
• Clallam Bay – 16990 Hwy 112 (in front of the Clallam Bay Branch Library
• Forks – 500 E Division St (outside Forks City Hall)
• Neah Bay – 1450 Bayview Avenue (in front of Washburn’s General Store
• Port Angeles – 223 E 4th St (there are 3 drop boxes: one is in the Courthouse circular drive, another is directly across from the disabled parking, and the third is inside the Auditor’s Office)Sekiu – 15 Sekiu Airport Road (at the PUD, in the drive-up lane)
• Sequim – 651 W Washington St (in the parking lot)
An accessible voting unit is available at the Auditor’s Office to assist voters with disabilities in voting independently. Regular business hours are 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, with extended Election Day hours of 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Printed statewide Voters’ Pamphlets featuring local candidate races and measures were mailed to all Clallam County residences earlier this month. Additional copies are available at the Clallam County Auditor’s Office as well as local libraries and city halls. A local Online Voters’ Guide is also available on the Clallam County Elections website at www.clallam.net/elections.