Friday, March 6, at Vernon Burton Center in Port Angeles, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Community Resource Connections, formerly known as Homeless Connect, is a free event for anyone who is experiencing financial insecurity, homelessness, or otherwise facing barriers to accessing essential needs.
Transportation will be available via Clallam Transit. Just state that you are going to Vern Burton Center for a free bus ride.
Hot breakfast and lunch will be provided to participants.
• Dental care
• Medical care
• Assistance with driver’s license reinstatement and state ID cards
• Veterans services
• Substance dependency care
• Mental health referrals
• Legal advice
• Employment connections
• Assistance with housing and service needs
• Connection with many other social service agencies
Community Resource Connections is organized by Clallam County Homeless Outreach (CCHO), an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit.
For more information about the event:
• Email Jacki Marquart at clallamcounty[email protected]
Tax-deductible donations may be made out to Clallam County Homeless Outreach and mailed to P.O. Box 804, Port Angeles, WA 98362.