The State moratorium on water shut-offs for non-payment ended Sept. 30

  • Thu Oct 7th, 2021 1:14pm
  • News

If your water account with the City of Forks is more than two months past due, you must take immediate action to avoid disconnection of your water service.

Financial assistance may be available through the following agencies.

Serenity House of Clallam County: 360-452-7224, ext. 1 or [email protected]

Applicants will be asked to explain how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected their ability to pay utilities.

OlyCAP: 360-452-4726 or or 360-374-6193 or [email protected]

Peninsula College:

Peninsula College has received funding that they are able to disperse to students facing emergency need due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants must be students currently enrolled at Peninsula College.

Please contact the Water Department no later than October 20, 2021, to inform us of any assistance you will receive. If you are not approved for assistance, or you will still have a balance owing, visit the Water Department as soon as possible to complete a payment plan request.

The Water Department can be reached at 360-374-5412, ext. 238.